I was having this discussion with a friend a while back, and they seemed almost shocked that I felt this way, so allow me to explain. Additionally, I’ve seen many instances on Madghosts of people that insist that someone must be bisexual because they like femboys (essentially “I know your sexuality better than you do”).
Many people think that sex with a femboy is a homosexual act, this might be true in itself by the definition of two men, but I think this ignores a lot. Human modesty means that, for the most part, we are generally attracted to the secondary characteristics of the sex we are attracted to.
An example would be, a straight man being attracted to the face and hairstyle of a woman, these are things that can be replicated in men, but are usually present in women. I believe, for this reason, that straightness in men can be better associated with femininity rather than an attraction strictly to females.
Now, so far, the idea that a straight man can be attracted to a clothed and styled femboy has been very clearly established, however, I want to bring this a step further. This attraction can continue on during sex with a femboy.
For this part, I must apologize for my candidness, I find discussing sex in detail to be in bad taste, however, I believe the need for demonstrating my argument to outweigh the need for prudence.
Enjoyment during sex can come from two things, one,
1. The sexual attraction
2. The physical sensations
They may often be associated with the other, for example porn usage is an example of attraction used to increase the pleasure of masturbating.
If we can establish that (like in the case of porn), attraction during sex may come from other sources, then it becomes difficult to argue that a straight man cannot be aroused enough by the femboy’s other characteristics to continue having sex with him.
Furthermore, if we establish that a face can be feminine enough to warrant attraction from a straight guy, then can the same thing not be said for a penis? I believe that a small, well-shaved penis on a feminine body absolutely could arouse a straight guy.
Now, you might be thinking “a penis is inherently masculine, as it is a male sex organ”, however, this thinking is flawed for a few reasons.
* The same thing could be said about faces, a male’s face typically has a different jawline, this is quite difficult to correct in order to look feminine, making it an inseparable part of the male body. If something such as a face can be inherently masculine and still arouse straight guys (with make-up and styling), then I strongly believe the same can be said about penises (when it comes to shaving and size).
* How much sexual attraction really originates from genitals? For example, many straight women believe that penises look weird, but that doesn’t always stop them from having sex with guys. If we compare this to a straight man, then could a straight man giving a femboy a blowjob be getting his enjoyment from the pleasure that he gives the femboy? (moaning, squirming, etc.) I personally believe so, and even if a straight man isn’t attracted to a penis by itself, he could still be attracted to the idea of performing acts upon it.
Ultimately, whether a sex act is homosexual or heterosexual depends on the attraction leading up to it, a straight man giving a femboy a blowjob is doing it because they are attracted to the feminine aspect of the femboy, which is why, they can still be 100% straight and perform that act.
* Being attracted to femboys can happen to straight men
* Straight men can want to, and enjoy, having sex with femboys.
* Simply because a man had sex with a femboy, or wants to, does not make him gay, nor does it make him bisexual.
I’m well aware that this will be the first question to show up, and I want to answer it in advance. Yes, I am a straight man who is attracted to femboys (but no other non-feminine men) and women.
#absolutely #gay #straight #man #sex #femboy #gay