What is your opinion on peeing in the shower?
Don't have an account? Register
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.Accept
Here you'll find all collections you've created before.
33 CommentsLeave a Reply
Easier than getting out. No shitting though.
I’m making $80 per/hr to complete some jobs on the laptop.I have not at all believed that it’d even possible but my close buddy was making $27k only in five weeks working this easy offer and she had influenced me to join. Check extra instructions by visiting following web……. https://googleworksoffer96.blogspot.com/
Fucking brilliant. The look on the face of the person showering is hilarious.
85% of people do it. The other 15% are liars. Also, it helps kill foot fungus.
Do it nearly every time I’m in the shower. There’s no harm in it
there are two types of people: those who pee in the shower and those who lie.
Fun fact, If you have athletes foot and you pee on your feet in the shower it will go away.
Piss right into the drain and it saves water
Depends If you’re currently showering, or just walk into the bathroom and pee into the shower dry.. same result, different level of gross
Can’t help it if you have to go, you have to go
My opinion on what people do that does not affect me is knock yourself out.
Gives me something do while I stand in the corner waiting for the water to warm up.
I pee in the shower all the time. Not on my legs tho. Thats kinda weird. U aim in the corner.
Yes, when I pee in the shower there’s a drain there boom pee gone and then I have access to water literally next to me so I can clean my legs after peeing to clean it, it is brilliant,
No pooping though
I like how it saves water, and feels more satisfying than just going to a toilet normally.
You gotta do what you gotta do, even in the shower. That stuff is gonna be washed away anyways. It feels better in the shower too.
Good stuff right there
Only if they are into it
I’ve never done it. Don’t have an issue with it though. The alternative is getting the floor all wet when getting out to pee, and the water will was away whatever gets on the shower floor.
Feels good man
Pee with the flow, not against
It’s better when the pee IS the shower.
Let the pee flow
When I was in middle school we had to take showers. I saw a couple kids peeing at random times. Like I would do it at home in the shower, but the huevos you would have to just pee in the shower with 25 other dudes standing there…massive huevos.
As long as you are not shitting in the shower I think it is fine because the soap and water cleans it.
You’re a psychopath if you do it
Why can’t you just sit on the toilet before. Let your bowels go and pee before the shower!!!