What’s your favorite sport to play and why?
Don't have an account? Register
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.Accept
Here you'll find all collections you've created before.
15 CommentsLeave a Reply
I like to play e-sports, and when I say play I mean, watch, and when I say watch I mean pretend that I know how to be part of something… But not leaving my chair is true at least.
use to be rugby but then i finished school n got lazy
Probably it’s not so much a sport as a useful, pleasant hobby is cycling.
Here is a list of reasons to love cycling)
1. Pleasant company
2. Excellent technology
3. Bright T-shirts
4. Modern fastening of shoes to pedals
5. It is for this reason that cafes are open on Sunday morning
6. The euphoria of a fast descent
7. Incredibly useful
8. A quick way to get from point “A” to point “B”
9. An antidote to a bad mood
10. Charming racing strategies (which are hard to explain)
11. Problems of big cities
12. You can get anywhere (of course, not anywhere)
13. An impressive sight when the peloton sweeps by
14. You can watch the race up close
15. Getting lost is fascinating
16. Eat a lot and burn calories right away
17. Do not pollute the environment (not counting the smell of sweat)
18. A pint of beer after a bike ride
19. It’s cheap (to some extent)
20. The feeling when the wind blows your hair (maybe you like helmets)
Tennis because I’m pretty decent
Table Tennis. It’s just full of surprises, easy to learn and impossible to master.
Tennis is fun even if you’re bad
Wrestling, the fun of dipping the oil.
Does pool count? If so then it’s definitely wii bowling.
Wrestling. You have wrestle off’s in practice, if you win you’ll have earned the right to represent your school. This means you don’t have to worry about the coach’s favorite.
You wrestle one on one, instead of being part of team. I lettered three sports and loved them all, but wrestling is my favorite.
Frisbee golf. I’m not at all athletic but I can walk and throw things.
It’s pretty rare that I play any sports nowadays, but I’ve always been fond of snooker, billiards and pool (even if I get each game mixed up with one another at times). I used to do archery on occasion as well, but it’s been a while since I last took my bow out. I need to rectify that sometime.
I’d love to do HEMA, but the nearest school to me is about 4 hours away by car (if the roads are quiet, at least, or 6-8 hours if not), but since I don’t drive I’d have to go by train, which is about 6-8 hours (mostly due to the coastal rail system. Takes about 4 hours just to go 40 miles, then it speeds up a bit).
Rock climbing- its like hitting the gym but fun and social