What’s your opinion on “Once a cheater, always a cheater.”? by QuestionGuy September 10, 2022, 5:08 am What’s your opinion on “Once a cheater, always a cheater.”? What do you think? 1 Point Upvote Downvote AskAskMecheateropinionQuestion and AnswerWhats See more Previous article TIL: At the age of 18, Charles III led his troops in a bold and almost entirely bloodless march down Italy to seize the Kingdom of Naples and Kingdom of Sicily and enforce his claim to their thrones 26 Comments Leave a Reply I think people change. Doesn’t mean you have to forgive them, though. Log in to Reply I think most of those people just forgive themselves and keep doing their thing. Looking at you Grandma, you asshole. Log in to Reply Somewhat sound logic. If you’re capable of doing it once, you’re capable of doing it again. Doesn’t mean you *will*, but you can’t really be trusted. Even if it was a “moment of weakness” or something, you are a liability. Log in to Reply Within the same relationship, i’ll be inclined to think “if it happened once already, it can happen again.” Stuff in the past, i dont hold against someone. I could rationalize any situation for others if/when i wasnt personally involved. Then again, i would never imagine myself staying with a partner who did cheat on me. Log in to Reply I cheated on a test once and never looked back. Does that count? Log in to Reply They might or might not change but you should always end the relationship. Trust will never be the same. Log in to Reply people can change unless opportunity presents itself…. So, yes: Once a cheater always a cheater. Log in to Reply It’s true. Log in to Reply I think it’s not applicable with every person. Everyone is different and every case is different. Log in to Reply People change, but if you dated someone and he cheated on you, even if he changed? Dont date him again. For a couple reasons but the main one is that he cheated on you cuz he didn’t love you enough, and that will Not change Log in to Reply 99 percent true. Of the remaining 1 percent, a lot of them happen within the context of a relationship that was effectively already over or doomed. Log in to Reply I agree. I don’t think people ever really change. Log in to Reply I’m a cheater. The thing is, I got ugly! Log in to Reply #Reality Cheating is a “big” issue because of society’s push of marriage on the young. Log in to Reply Usually the case. Log in to Reply People can be shitty as long as you let them to be. Log in to Reply Depends. Sometimes someone is just young and immature vs a consistent issue. Log in to Reply Magnus did nothing wrong Log in to Reply Bullshit. People change, especially if they are open minded or still young. That does not mean though, that one has to forgive cheating. Log in to Reply I believe people can change, but if you do it 2nd time, no going back Log in to Reply If they do it, it shows they’re morally capable of doing it, which means they’re morally capable of doing it again. They might not, but the threat is there… so I won’t be. Log in to Reply Tricky, i knew a hardcore cheater till she meet her match, her bf had her on 24 7 surveillance lol shes been faithful ever since that i know of. Log in to Reply “Once a whore, you’re nothing more.” Sorry, I’m just kidding. I just remember my mom telling me “once a whore always a whore” growing up and when I saw that lyric I thought it was quite clever. I’m not familiar with the song but some girl I knew wrote it as her msn messenger status when I was a teen. Log in to Reply you can’t uncheat, so i mean… Log in to Reply True if it’s the same partner, can change between partners. If they cheated on someone, there was a reason they did it and it won’t go away by getting back together / forgiving them. That’s not to say it’s the fault of the person being cheated on (obviously), just that the cheater didn’t have the balls to end the relationship before finding someone else and they won’t suddenly grow them if the relationship continues. Source: have been cheated on by people who later became faithful with a different partner and also have done the same myself. Of course, exceptions exist who will never be faithful. Log in to Reply People can always change, but the punishment is that anyone who knows will struggle to trust you in that form of relationship. You lay in the bed you make. Log in to Reply Leave a Reply Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.