TIL A personal trainer died after mixing up and drinking his own energy drink made from caffeine powder. His drink had the caffeine level equivalent to 200 cups of coffee, leading to caffeine overdose

Read more: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60570470

What do you think?

12 Points
Upvote Downvote


Leave a Reply
  1. > On Tuesday an inquest heard Mr Mansfield began clutching his chest and complaining his heart was beating fast after consuming the product.
    >Minutes later, after going to lie down, he began foaming at the mouth. His wife Suzannah alerted neighbours and family, and called an ambulance
    >Paramedics tried to resuscitate him for 45 minutes but was later pronounced dead at Glan Clwyd Hospital in Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire.

Leave a Reply