TIL Solitary bees are considered “super pollenators” with a 95% chance of pollination, while honey bees are only at 5%. This is because of how pollen is gathered among the different species. Do your research, save the right bees. by whatilearned November 18, 2021, 1:25 pm Read more: https://www.buzzaboutbees.net/solitary-bees.html What do you think? 12 Points Upvote Downvote amongbeeschanceconsideredgatheredhoneypollenpollenatorspollinationResearchsavesolitaryspeciesSuperTILToday I learned See more Previous article What’s the difference between hungry and horny Next article What is a lesson or behavior your parents taught you that you’ve had to unlearn later in life? 3 Comments Leave a Reply Aren’t all bees the right bees? Log in to Reply What makes a bee the right bee to be? Should’nt we save all bees to be as they were the right bee? Log in to Reply Save all the bees. Honey bees may not pollinate as much but honey is ecologically important. Many insects and vertebrates use it as a food source. Log in to Reply Leave a Reply Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.